Original topic:

freeze/restarts issue

(Topic created on: 07-30-2019 11:50 AM)
mjask
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
my phone s7 edge frequently freezes and restarts itself with no reason..i tried so mamy attempts to solve this issue by hard reset and other ways..but no use..if anyone had this same issue please tell me any suggestions..and what was the reason behind this isuue.?
mostly this problem starts aftr the new update and mostly during browsing and message ing time.
please any suggestion ???

0 Likes
6 Comments
DonChris
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Hi! you can try to flash/reprogram your mobile using odin software on your computer..

and you can download your firmware on Sammobile.

0 Likes
salmiiii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
give to a service centre and delete the software and redownload and install
0 Likes
Galaxy S
First of all, check if you are facing the issue when your charger is connected. If it restarts even while charger is connected flash the firmware through odin or smart switch. If it doesn't restarts when charger is connected its time to replace the battery.
0 Likes
jijojoseph1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
change the performance mode u can slove the issue but battery drain fast
0 Likes
Unix
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I had an issue similar to this, I've owned a Galaxy Note Edge.

After an Android OS upgrade I started to have similar symptoms. It was mostly related to Battery, I replaced that and it was fixed.

If the battery replacement doesn't help I'm guessing it's a bad eMMC (internal memory). This was a problem that my friend's phone had. Make sure you try factory reset or flash the firmware via Odin and see if the problem persists. If it does then maybe your eMMC might be dying slowly. Best option is to send it over to a Samsung Service Center.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
smasagj7pro uapdiet
0 Likes