Original topic:

free messenger for Samsung needed

(Topic created on: 01-28-2019 08:14 AM)
poorab1
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
Sammy , @samsunggulf , it's high time Samsung comes up with something like the imessages from iOS for all Samsung phones. Really. Then all those people who use Samsung phones wont need to use most other messengers.
I don't know how many have used or even heard of the ChatOn messenger that Samsung had donkey years ago, it had stickers, gif messages , was a cross platform messenger,  all this was way before watsapp, fb messenger, Skype ,bbm and all others popped up or even had any such features. It wasn't used then , so Sammy killed it, but I guess it's time to revive or develop a new messaging app for atleast all Samsung users. Unique to Samsung. Free messaging between Samsung phones. Even call it Samsung Messages , we dont even need a fancy name for it.
You can do it #Samsung.

3 Comments
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
a few people like u will be using it.. surely not a lot of sammy users are fan of chaton although i like it.. note that facebook now is going to merge the whatsapp and instagram soon so i find it odd that samsung will spend money in working with it. but anyway, samsung may surprise us.
0 Likes
poorab1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
a messaging service that is free between all sammy users worldwide and you doubt ppl would use it? they will. anything free, people will use.
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
it is just like they had built users around chaton but still they stop its service..
0 Likes