Original topic:

for those who are facing this issue with Samsung members app

(Topic created on: 01-18-2020 08:33 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

It's been three months I have been facing this issue that is
The samsung members app is showing battery life bad and battery has been deteriorated please ignore this warning Samsung members or any others apps dont have that much power to say that to change the battery of the device its useless 

If you guys still have the doubt about this thing you can approach to service center . In my case I have shown the battery status to them they told me it's fine even they performed some test and safety thing they told me that battery is doing fine nothing to worry about this thing 

However your device has the algorithm that will tell your battery status 
Just open phone dailer app 
Then type *#0228# this will tell you about your battery status and its wear off levels

Your battery level if states 0 to 8 block then your battery is doing fine 

If your battery level is 0 to 7 or lower then your battery is doing bad you need to change the battery of your device 

So those who are facing the Samsung mwmbers bad battery life bug then please ignore it these interactive check does not have power to tell you things about your devices 
30 Comments
Ajverma
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yours doing fine
72666t1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes I also suffered
0 Likes
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thanks man
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
happy to share information with you guys
0 Likes
mravi009
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yes the battery check is not correct. recently my battery status is shown as bad, I was worried. but now when I did the test again its suddenly showing good 😳
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I was also worried about this thing 3 months ago like you
0 Likes
COVID19
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
chintan2304
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
bro, how can you enable dark mode in Samsung Members app?
0 Likes