Original topic:

first impression samsung galaxy s7 indian

(Topic created on: 02-21-2017 07:33 PM)
sankazad
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
this is my first impression after the purchase of this device on 19/02/2017 from authorized samsung store in GIP Noida. the device is good snappy.. can handle any game in the market... the cam is also one of the best in the business... but now problems start here... the samsung interface is choppy and laggy not fluid and smooth.. before purchase i have seen many reviews of this device.. mostly in every review the device is hitting 130k in antutu benchmark... i have tried my device many times on antutu but it never exceded 121k is there any problem in my device... or i got Faulty product... Heating issues... while playing games or in antutu the device turned very hot..
i request plz guide me towards my quaries for this samsung galaxy s7..
0 Likes
4 Comments
Om
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same issues with me also :(
0 Likes
Shunyam
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Mine had always been straight smooth and fluid.
0 Likes
MohamedRezeem
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Haven you updated to nougat
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes