Original topic:

fingerprint not working.

(Topic created on: 07-01-2017 05:21 PM)
karankimtani
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
in my s8 sometimes the fingerprint is not working even after trying multiple times. then after unlocking the phone using the pin code and then locking it again, the fingerprint starts working. this doesnot happen everything but then Sometimes and that too all of a sudden.
0 Likes
6 Comments
pikun
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
whchiic mob
0 Likes
karankimtani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
s8 bro.
0 Likes
Manish92
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
exactly same thing happened to me in my s8+ ...
I then unlocked using iris scanner and then locked again after that tried unlocking again with finger print sensor and this time it worked....
I think may be it's due to moisture....But I am not sure....
0 Likes
karankimtani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
but it happens few times in a month. and when it happens i try all possible ways but it still doesnt work. i am worried about it. aneways thanks for replying.
0 Likes
ThePaul
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same thing happened with me as well. I have just started to use my new device for a week
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. This will load only a few basic applications and every downloaded application will be disabled. Don't worry, this isn't permanent. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. You will see the words "Safe Mode" displayed in the corner of your screen if done correctly. Kindly do observe the performance of the handset, regarding the concern you informed us.
0 Likes