I have an samsung S7.
- Shows fast charging sign always when plugged-in/charging but do not seems to fast charge and takes lot of time to charge 100% and at least takes 2 hours to charge 100%.
I think: -
- [Just a possibility] may be it shows wrong percentage.
- Or may be due to high climatic temp. more then 46 °C from a week or more can be root of problem (I do not know) but charges fast in a AC room [Rough observation] .
What I have tried-
- Tried charging on different original fast charging adaptor and usb cables.
- Tried charging on different sockets.
- Seems to fast charge in AC room.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
1. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc. If it is damaged then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.
2. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.
Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support