Original topic:

exchange

(Topic created on: 10-22-2019 12:59 AM)
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Can anyone tellme will I exchange my s10 plus with iPhone xr or not?
0 Likes
30 Comments
Shadowchiefs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Is there any point doing such a thing? What value are you actually going to get from that exchange?
You'll get inferior camera, poor display and lesser storage.
But yeah you'll get a bite taken apple logo at the back of your phone.
0 Likes
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no bro not for logo for playing pubg bcz its lagging frame rate dropping while playing in graphics HDR with extreme frame rate. I don't why this is happening
sriram9796
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Even i play with the same HDR settings bro nothing is wrong with the frame rate for me. Try to reinstall the game.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
are you serious??? In my opinion S10 plus is much better than iPhone XR. miles better.
0 Likes
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yeah!!! I know that but pubg is lagging in this device while playing in graphics HDR with extreme frame rate. I don't know why
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
there must be some setting problem. chipset is much capable for smooth running of pubg call on duty or any other high end game. My suggestion is wait for android 10 update.
0 Likes
Siddharth1998
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yeah exynos gpu **bleep** but are you sure you want to compromise on 3 excellent cameras for just pubg?
call of duty runs great without lag though at max settings.
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no i will not exchange but samsung should improve their battery backup and this lagging problem bcz oneplus is doing in performance is better than s10plus in performance and cost is low but Samsung not seeing 😅one day oneplus will conquer samsung
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no there is no such offer...first you have to sell your device then you can try for new one for any other brand except Samsung