Original topic:

evertime camera issue in S - series

(Topic created on: 01-10-2021 02:07 PM)
Appesha
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am always facing so low image quality in every S series from S9 - S20 . I'm very disappointed 😞
Captured from Samsung S20 BTS edition 💜 .

19 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I can see no issue. But I can see that the light from the window is falling directly on the camera, which should not be the case.
Appesha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I hope the higher end phones has got option called image stabilization and if you see the clarity of the image u can see the noise which is so worst. light doesn't relate with noise image.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Light does have a play in noise and image stabilization is a completely different thing.
0 Likes
jainny_aryan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
true
Appesha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yeah so let me say now with point of reference that light should not be in case !! blah blah!! I don't know which phone you use but let me tell you I am using the S series since 2013 from S2 nd now its 2020 handset with S20 series. Till galaxy s5 series the phone was good but from S6 the phone started to be like so crappie cheez with selfies and rear shots. so now I want to flare ur idea 💡 based on this picture. where no light is piercing or hitting to lense.

20210110_173547_11112.jpg

0 Likes
jainny_aryan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
how old is your phone?
0 Likes
Appesha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
do you see the noise in the picture and clarity.. I don't know whether you get paid from Samsung because when the fault Is legibly visible and still your giving a cover explanation like a extension

20190718_093906_11114.jpg

20190729_164306_11113.jpg

0 Likes
justSingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
low light auto flash front cam . image is 60% cropped still looking good in quality

clipboard_image_1610304896361.jpg

0 Likes
justSingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Usually it's because there's less light and your camera bumps up either the exposure time, the ISO sensitivity, or both, to compensate. Longer exposure means blurrier pictures in most circumstances, and higher ISO means more noise and less sharpness.

or

For images at lower signal levels (higher ISO settings), where read noise (noise floor) is significant, more pixels within a given sensor area will make the image noisier if the per pixel read noise is the same

and it is same in all device