Did you mean: 

Original topic:

edge light issue

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 02:30 AM)
Madea
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys i just recently updated my phone but i couldnt find edge lighting in notification panel on in settings as well... plz explain if someone facing same issue...  😐
4 Comments
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hello,

I would love to help!

Please mark this as a solution as it helps a lot. Also, only take information from trusted Members.

I see you are facing an issue right after an update. All this might be is a glitch in the software. The best thing to do is wait for the next patch.

However if you want some potential fixes, bear with me.

Restarting your Galaxy Smartphone can fix almost any issue you might be facing throughout the UI.
1. Restart your Device.

An update might mess some things up. Clearing all sorts of temporary system data might fix your issue.
2. Power off your Galaxy Smartphone.
b When fully powered off, press and hold the Side Key and Volume Up button until you enter recovery mode.
c Now select Wipe System Cache. Maneuver using the Volume Up/Down Keys. This will not erase any personal data.
d Now select OK.

This may fix other issues which you might not even know of!

I want you to check if your the Settings App has the Edge Lighting Feature. This way I can help more.

Hope it helped. Please reply with the information so I can help further. Also, please mark this as a solution.

Thank you.
0 Likes
Haseebmughal
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro under notification settings ,you have to switch from 'detailed' to 'brief'
0 Likes
Madea
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i did it sir. but still not showing up on recieving any notification.
0 Likes
Adnanbuttt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hello 👋
0 Likes