Original topic:

eSIM support???

(Topic created on: 11-30-2020 04:27 PM)
nillb49
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I purchased galaxy S20+. But,  It doesn't compatible with eSIM. & Samsung India official site is mentioned that eSIM supports in galaxy S20 series like S20, S20+ & S20 ultra. I try to contact  with your team via live chats, email & customer care call services. But, They didn't get response or solve this query. So, I would request you that please, Give eSIM support via software update When, upgrade Android 11/one UI 3 with eSIM support in future as soon as possible in galaxy S20+. I hope, You can understand this matter. As consumer, As Samsung fan or As Galaxy S20+ user, It's humble request. Please do the needful & take necessary action. 
17 Comments
Arjun1007
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Indian variant support esim but it was locked by Samsung...in my s20+ I m using esim
0 Likes
nillb49
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How to use eSIM?
0 Likes
Arjun1007
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Simply by changing your csc.... U can get esim option orelse mail to srimalli0130@gmail.com
0 Likes
nillb49
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
after change CSC, Can I receive software update?
0 Likes
Arjun1007
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I m not sure about that
0 Likes
Arjun1007
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes you can receive update... Now my engine was running on 3.0
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Brother. Which Sim are you using ? Currently Jio and Airtel are only providing eSim. If you have one, then you can straightly contact your carrier office.
0 Likes
Arjun1007
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
If you doesn't have the option to add mobile plan in settings... Then what is the use of visit carrier office????
0 Likes