Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

e-sim activation

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 02:06 AM)
Naqvi665
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I do not have a sim manger option in my device. Can someone please help...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kamel20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I will give you a picture of the files for the Esim service from my phone, but the Esim menu is still not visible since its launch two years ago until now. So I feel uncomfortable. It will be the last time I buy a phone directed to a specific country so that I am not under the policies of Samsung and service providers. The international version is the best.Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١١١٢-١٩٣٤١٩_Activity Launcher_1000001647_1668284591.jpg

View solution in context

11 Comments
Naqvi665
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Can't find this option either
0 Likes
Kamel20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
?model
0 Likes
Naqvi665
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
SM-S906N
0 Likes
Naqvi665
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
SM-S906N
0 Likes
Kamel20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
its Korea version and you have to wait 😏for update to active Esim option
Naqvi665
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks bro
Naqvi665
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
What update is that and when its expected
0 Likes
Kamel20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The update is the release of the service provider in the country to which the phone is connected. The phone allows you to use the Esim feature. As for the international version, this feature has been in place since the launch of the phone. Therefore, my phone NOTE 20 Ultra 5G Hong Kong version of the snapdragon processor, the feature is still not available for it so far, although AT&T has opened this feature for the same phone and the same processor via update for N20U US version. As for your phone, carriers in Korea may not have asked Samsung to open this feature for your phone yet. Unfair policy from Samsung. Anyway, it doesn't have a specific date, but I hope it will be soon.
0 Likes
Naqvi665
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok
0 Likes