Original topic:

dual volte icon(volte1& volte2) issue on s10 lite

(Topic created on: 08-16-2020 06:32 PM)
arjuntr
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Here both volte 1 & volte 2 icons are visible 

Here only volte1 logo is visible but volte2 icon is not showing? Any idea why it appears & reppears on its own ,but i don't have any issue calling from both the sims 
Any idea guys, is it any bug with the phone or?or is it normal? Pls let me know
Thank you 😊 
Ps. I'm using jio in sim1 & vodafone in sim2 

0 Likes
20 Comments
Solution
öNonMonkö
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
There is no problem with the status display.

I too use Jio (SIM 1) and Vodafone Idea (SIM 2) and the display is the same on my S9. Sometimes when Vodafone Idea network is weak, the VoLte display disappears. I have noticed the VoLte display disappear and reappear while being in the same location / room.

If you agree, please accept my comment as the solution, by clicking on the three dots and choosing Accept Solution. Thanks.

Edited: It has got to do with VoLte (Voice over Long term evolution); Vodafone Idea hasn't reached the level of perfection as Jio. And as I mentioned above, I've noticed the same on my S9, with Jio as SIM 1 and Vodafone Idea as SIM 2 and vice versa. There is no problem with the phone, in my opinion. See the screenshot of my S9's screen.

If you still have a doubt, then please check with Samsung assistance.
arjuntr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
but here in the second image you can see the network is strong on sim2 still its showing no volte network??
arjuntr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thank you bro
arjuntr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
in your screenshot both volte1 & volte2 icons are showing currently ryt?
AbhishekPriya
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No major problem sometimes when we connect to wifi network the weak network bandwidth fluctuate and that's why volte will disappear.

If u like my suggestion kindly accept solution.
arjuntr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
ok bro
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
just enable flight mode for a few seconds and check
arjuntr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
did the same nothing happend
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
i am saying because sometimes network issue so after doing this network get back
0 Likes