Original topic:

dual audio not working.

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 09:06 PM)
GaMeR73
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am now using the galaxy s10 and the bluetooth did supported the dual audio feature but currently the option is not showing in the advanced settings menu and it is not not working. But both the devices are showing connected and i turned on the audio in both but media playback is only comming through one device.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's removed from bluetooth settings sir.....now it's available inside media and device column of notifications panel......2.0 version
Galaxy S
Install sound assistant app so that you can easily access this feature.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Currently the Bluetooth dual audio feature is not available in your Samsung device.

Providing a continued great experience is our first priority. We really appreciate your feedback and would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Bleu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

My wireless headphones stopped playing together after the last update. I have a Samsung S9Plus. Please advise?

0 Likes
JBS2021
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Why did you jerks remove the dual audio for Bluetooth? You have nothing better to do than to disrupt people's lives?

0 Likes
kaanuu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Dual audio in samsung f41
0 Likes
K999999I
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Try this 

I found this on another site.

1- connect 2 Bluetooth audio devices 

2- pull down from the top till you see "media"

3- select the 2 Bluetooth audio devices you want to listen to at the same time.

4- play your audio and enjoy 😉

*connecting some devices may cause a lag or the audio to be out of synch. I have not found an answer yet. However if using for speakers at different parts of the house not as noticeable. 

Screenshot_20220207-122218_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes