Original topic:

do not buy Samsung phones at the time of release.

(Topic created on: 10-23-2019 05:24 PM)
Bond
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I have seen from the note 8 to note 10 plus, there is a camera over exposure problem at the time of release in these phones including S series that causes significant amount of noise in the pictures captured, as you know over exposed images and videos causes significant amount of noise and this problem cannot be fixed via any software update. Over exposure, high saturation, noisy camera will be default adjustment on Flagship phones at the time of release, these camera problem cannot be fixed via any software update.

I urge people to wait atleast 4 to 5 months after the release of a Flagship then buy the phones if camera is the main priority to you or else you will regret buying phones at the time of release.

My friend has note 8 purchased in aug 2017 any I have note 8 purchased in aug 2018, and both the phones have same software updated installed, but my friend's note 8 over expose the images and causing significant amount of noise in the images, but my note 8 is 100% fine and no noise in the images captured, we factory reset the phones, installed same software updates on the both note 8, even then my friend's note 8 camera images are noisy, over saturated. And service center people have no idea about this. I have observed the same issues in note 9 and note 10 plus.

Please be careful I repeat "Do not buy any Samsung Flagship at the time of release if camera is your main priority", wait 4 to 5 months then buy the flagship if camera is your main priority.
17 Comments
abhishek448
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
yes..i agree with u
Bond
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thank you
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Not facing such issue on s10+
0 Likes
Bond
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
when did you purchase s10 plus?
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
As soon as it was launched.
0 Likes
Bond
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
compare it with the june onwards manufactured s10 plus, you will come to know the difference
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
My friend have it. That's why I'm so sure
0 Likes
Bond
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
but I found difference in my case., note 8, note 9, s10 plus
0 Likes
Shubhaem