Original topic:

disappointed with my s10 performance.

(Topic created on: 10-09-2019 01:09 PM)
Salameh1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Playing pubg now on a flagship, supposed to be the best experience you will have ever, but on my s10 with exynos chip actually the worst, with high battery consumption, crazily heating and frame drops plus lagging, i've been a loyal customer for Samsung for over 5 years with the note 4, s8+, s9+, s10.
And it's my first bad experience i had ever with my s10 *on heavy duty* only, the phone is great and even the best with everything else, but still on high performance like playing fortnite or pubg on high resolution and high frame rate the phone just disappoint me.
For me it's ok to receive updates really late, but i can't accept the low performance on high duty, I'm not a fanboy who watch a new cover and say wow, we need really hard work on software so please sam work more hard to make your exynos chips work perfect just like your snapdragon chips.
Sorry for being rude but i can't handle losing sam high performance. 
2 Comments
pho3nix
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
this is exactly my disappointment witht his phone, I was really excited to get a new phone and be able to play pubg on it, but the exynos is such a crap chip in this phone, compared to Snapdragon.
Moreover there are so many apps which are region restricted like why, is it our fault that we can't live in states. Samsung just fails us at times
0 Likes
alijee1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same problem i had faced on my note 9 exynos chip
0 Likes