Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

disappointed samsung user

(Topic created on: 03-20-2021 12:27 AM)
shakira786
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Ive been a loyal Samsung customer for many years and ive loved their devices from the s3 right up until the s10... i recently upgraded to the s20+ and oh my goodness i hate this camera it is so faulty and blur it doesnt focus it doesnt save images taken. The selfie camera makes my pictures look like a painting. I was told to smart swtich my device on to my computer n reset factory settings and see the Quality of the camera after. But its still the same. Samsung has totally let me down. And clearly they dont give a **bleep** about their customers because so many people are having this issues and with updates its not being fixed. This will be my last Samsung purchase ever! Im really disappointed and whats worst is im in a binding contract for 2years. Not that Samsung gives a **bleep**! 
8 Comments
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't give up just yet, the devices keep getting better
0 Likes
shakira786
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i beg to differ!
AbDhooma
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I bought the S20FE a couple of months ago. I'm never buying another Samsung ever again. Don't get me wrong the phone is great and does what I need it to. However gaming and heavy tasks is a no no on these Exynos Processors. I even had this thing display a temp warning during a WhatsApp video call. The touch screen has ghost touch issues and I overall hate the wait that I'm going to have on software updates as this thing gets older. Also this phone doesn't have a Light sensor which means night pictures are trash. I'm moving to Apple. They may not be perfect but at least I'll have a product I can rely on
0 Likes
shakira786
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i hear you! if only samsung cud hear us and act!
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  shakira786

Kindly note that your device may need to booked in for a Software reload. It seems like the current software loaded on your device is malfunctioning. Please go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Center to you.

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
shakira786
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
in the midst of a pandemic... hell no im not leaving my home! Samsung has really really disappointed me
AbDhooma
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Do you guys not offer the service truck anymore
0 Likes
shakira786
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i dont think they do hey.
0 Likes