Original topic:

demand and opinion

(Topic created on: 09-06-2018 10:47 AM)
SanjuSinghSaab
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
hello samsung..
i and my all friends, relatives are big fan of galaxy series, currently i have galaxy s8 it's a awesome phone and i have no complain, we are so happy with screen size and you made for one hand use its to good , the camera is awesome, everything is wonderful but you can little improvements in battery backup but ok not bad we can manage, you understand public demands and needs understand very well, -

and now we are waiting for next upcoming galaxy s10 smartphone.
we listen and watch somewhere that next year you will lunch 3 galaxy s10 phone's like galaxy s10 lite, galaxy s10 and s10+, very good ,
i like it because everyone buy and use this phone with own his budget,
but

we have a one suggestion or a demand, the demand is please give all features in galaxy s10 like galaxy s10+ like s8 and s8+, s8 and s8+ different only battery and screen size its good,
because galaxy s10 screen size is so perfect and sufficient for easy to use in one hand like s8 , After my galaxy s8 i was think that brought the galaxy s9 but when i saw that for me galaxy s9 screen size is perfect but their is no dual camera and in s9+ have best dual camera but screen size is big so now i am waiting for galaxy s10..
i hope samsung you'll understand not my personal but many people's need..

so kindly request for you samsung please keep difference between s10 and s10+ only screen size not other features please and also improve battery backup....

it's a not my personal demand or opinion but all of wants it, many people's want to use smartphone in one hand with all features like galaxy s8 and or upcoming s10..

what i saw on the net i like and happy with galaxy s10 screen size but i saw in galaxy s10+ have 3 rear camera but not galaxy s10 , it is not good,
i like photography so want to more advanced camera in my smartphone so i wait for galaxy s10 but screen size is 5.8inch. is perfect for one hand use..
i saw in the internet next year you will launch 3 galaxy s10 smartphone but s10 and s10+ between different of camera, it's not good and fare samsung because some people want best camera but not big screen size and some people's want big screen size and also superb camera so i request you samsung please keep differences between s10 and s10+ only screen size not other features...
thanks...

so please think about it and understand our demand.
thanks samsung for making our life beautiful and easy...
galaxy series is awesome, i have no word to explain this.... we are so happy with samsung galaxy s series...
5 Comments
Galaxy S
hii my all friends are you agree with me .... if my opinion and suggestion are right please support...
0 Likes
SabirMomin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes I support
Galaxy S
thanku
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. We want to improve Samsung so it serves your needs and is the best product it can be. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
Galaxy S
thanku so much...
i hope u'll think about my suggestions...
plz think once time , its not my personal but many people's need..
0 Likes