Original topic:

dear samsung

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 10:38 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

are your innovation is dead or you are fooling customers, again and again, last two generations of  note line and s line why are you removing such great features in the name of full-screen things features like heart rate dead from note 10 series I have the note 10 plus with its hards to carry the oximeter always my previous s9 and still kept it has that features why one earth you are removing the good features moreover lack of iris scanner made things difficult i am totally used the iris scanner and now you removed it please stop this madness of removing iris scanner and the meaning full heart rate sensor on the device of flagship-level  earlier we had the portable oximeter with me it was so easy to measure on real-time but now lacking of the very good feature made life difficult its hard to wear watches all the time just to measure the heart rate my previous s9 did had this feature of having heart rate more lack of iris scanner made things worsen as I have the option to unlock the device with fingerprint or with iris scanner so much good instead of improving the iris scanner you got rid of this scanner which was good in times of pandemic situation where I had to wear gloves all the time iris scanner made that thing possible it unlock the phone without removing the gloves, now things are messy, more over you got rid of the dual aperture. I don't what you are doing but things are worsening in Samsung, please 

Bring back iris scanner and heart rate inbuilt in the phone and also dual aperture  tof and 120hz is good but we want the meaning full things that are required in daily life 

give back iris scanner, heart rate and o2 and dual aperture camera 

you are removing features and increasing prices 

13 Comments
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yes ,Samsung is removing most of its useful features in new arriving premium Galaxy Smartphones .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

they are behaving like apple 

Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Apple also do same thing like Samsung removing features
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

both companies are doing competition of removing features 

immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Note 20 = worthless

Also bring back those features will be helpful.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Dude is Back
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

dont make any assumptions 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S