Original topic:

dear Samsung only for u

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 02:56 PM)
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung please give an option to downgrade the 3.0 to 2.5 android 10, because it's very buggy. We knew you pulled out the update but those who have already installed it and faced very badly what they will do now? please available for them a downgrade to one ui 2.5 and take some more time for a stable version for s10 series.  I have s10 plus user and facing every time the problems in a daily routine. It's horrible dear developers.  Until the stable version will not release please provide us the android 10 one ui 2.5 version. We hope you understand your valuable customers and provide us the better stable one ui. Battery draining a lot dear developers.  So please .. 
5 Comments
Galaxy S
There is no downgrade dear.
0 Likes
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I know brother. but they can do it so I have requested Samsung developers our problems. They can do it only if they want.
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
They cant, security policies, its clearly stated in the update changelog, even bootloadee has been updated with the os
Galaxy S
Yeah it's against their security policy.
So they will not allow it. Sorry bro
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You cannot downgrade because of security policies. The bootloader is also updated with the OS and it doesn't support older OS. And there is no way to downgrade the bootloader. They have already taken back the Android 11 update for S10 series, now you have to wait for a bug fix update, you can't do anything.