Original topic:

consumer education part 2

(Topic created on: 10-07-2019 06:01 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Wifi routers 
Wifi routers are those things through which you access internet on your devices 

Hacking 

In recent days we use wifi too much in our home and office but due know that the wifi servers in homes are easily hacked and accessible to others as well even with the strong password hacker can easily access all the information by just hacking the wifi routers. I am sure most of you guys must be scared that how it's possible. Yes it is possible as my wifi router was hacked even with the latest mobile security patch and with regular windows updates and mac os update the laptops and pc and mobile are easily hackable profession hacker can h.a.c.k your wifi routers with price of cake. 

So here what's you do in order to prevent these 

In netgear routers there is a option for two step verification factor enable this factor. In your house only the users will able access the wifi data , rest who so ever try to h.a.c.k the wifi servers will have to face the  to factor verification thus the hacker won't able to break the server line. If you are using other companies routers then ask for this service ask your internet provider to give you the two factor verification method 

Permission 
Keep an eye on every permission you give to each individual apps do you use on every day basis 
Google assistant ask for following permission 
Like storage, your microphone, etc. 
So before you give any permission keep an eye and dont allow them if your are not sure 

Pervent hacking your data by these methods 
12 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
lolz, this is live example how easy to break these things
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I understand every facts
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What was the mode of attack? P2P or encryption cracking?
A 256 bit WPS is fairly hard to break in itself, or for me it is cause I used Brute force and Ciphertext.
0 Likes