Original topic:

consumer education part 2

(Topic created on: 10-07-2019 05:39 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Wifi routers 
Wifi routers are those things through which you access internet on your devices 

Hacking 

In recent days we use wifi too much in our home and office but due know that the wifi servers in homes are easily hacked and accessible to others as well even with the strong password hacker can easily access all the information by just hacking the wifi routers. I am sure most of you guys must be scared that how it's possible. Yes it is possible as my wifi router was hacked even with the latest mobile security patch and with regular windows updates and mac os update the laptops and pc and mobile are easily hackable profession hacker can h.a.c.k your wifi routers with price of cake. 

So here what's you do in order to prevent these 

In netgear routers there is a option for two step verification factor enable this factor. In your house only the users will able access the wifi data , rest who so ever try to h.a.c.k the wifi servers will have to face the  to factor verification thus the hacker won't able to break the server line. If you are using other companies routers then ask for this service ask your internet provider to give you the two factor verification method 

Permission 
Keep an eye on every permission you give to each individual apps do you use on every day basis 
Google assistant ask for following permission 
Like storage, your microphone, etc. 
So before you give any permission keep an eye and dont allow them if your are not sure 

Pervent hacking your data by these methods 
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
akhand hutiya pa samsung h.a.c.k ko censored kar rahe ho 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy S
😂😂
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
to prevent more , set a rule to deny external port access in router DMZ zone .. this will leave no way for packets transfer for open access , only accessible within private network aka what generally known as intranet , means only connected devices within ip range of the wifi DHCP provided can access the router
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes we can do that too
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
this is the highest level security measure for home routers ( industrial routers are different) . disabling DMZ means in general words You have a wall with no door or windows

when You disable DMZ it will create another layer over NAT configuration of router means only DHCP aloted IP address can have access to routers sensitive portion

example when one disable the DMZ than you might have a single IP for your connection with standard port for access but internally it only allows internal private IP address . if someone grabs your router banners over internet but that banner will have no information about the accessible port number

0 Likes
welovesamsung
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
when s9 get the update?? bro
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's hard to say
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
why i said DMZ

look at the practice attack vector from my side

this router said as most secure router MicroTik

but look at now just because the user forget to maintain proper DMZ configuration we can **bleep** into his router easily . even microtik routers comes with 2F authentication

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
understood that's why I say we can do that too do you dont understand English or the thing that I said was in Hebrew
0 Likes