Original topic:

charging issue with S10 lite

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 09:24 PM)
hamza01512
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I am having charging issues with my 1 month  old s10 lite.

Fisrt, It started with not detected the earphones provided with the phone and it's only detected after several tries. Now, there is no more super fast charging and it takes a long time to get charger 100% and also it's only charging in one side of the cable.

Note: I've tried a wipe cache partition,enabled fast charging in battery settings,deleted data of the usb settings,boot in safe mode but no use.Also,the usb c port is clean and looks new.

Everything was working fine before updating the phone 

0 Likes
4 Comments
souravsrv1176
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
have u try with other c charging cable?
0 Likes
hamza01512
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

i tried but they didn't work for me

0 Likes
Galaxy S
go to service centre
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve the charging issue kindly follow below given steps:-

1. Kindly check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.

2. Charge the device:- Please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.
If not resolved: (Removable battery) – Kindly remove the back panel of your device and check the physical condition (Bulge, Swelling or visible damage).
If the physical condition is not good: Request you to turn off the device immediately and please do not try to charge or tamper the battery also request you to visit the service center immediately.

For more information kindly check the instructions provided in below given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/

After performing the troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes