Original topic:

charger problem

(Topic created on: 01-24-2020 05:10 PM)
khan69
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

My galaxy S8 showing this notification. The cable as well as the adapter both are original ones but still the device is slow charging.
(Note: fast charging is enabled.)
I once asked the service center people to check my cable and adapter for any faults coz I faced this issue when it was still under warranty. But they said everything is fine.
Now after more than 6 months when this thing is happening again, the service center people are simply saying me to buy a new charger. I was like what the **bleep**...?? 
I straight away asked them that "y dint you tell me that my charger is damaged the last time I visited". They were giving some reasons saying that it was fine at that time and all. 

Is this thing done purposely by the service center people or wat ? 
I also explained the same issue to the Samsung helpline, even their reply was also same. 
I think it's Samsung's policy to earn money in this way. 
Now that I'm helpless I have to buy a new charger. No proper support and care from the customer care team. 
8 Comments
Møňū
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
use another charger and then check
0 Likes
ajith0544
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
once try another mobile or company charger.
0 Likes
Tewatia
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
try this
factory reset your mobile
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
maybe charging cable is faulty try after changing cable
0 Likes
skynetit1998
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro i have faced the same problem the issue is in the charging jack port
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think your cable is faulty. After year use its common issue that cable gets damaged. So my suggestion is to go to a service center and check for the cable if its faulty
0 Likes
aditya27
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same issue in my s8 after November security patch it is showing cable charging does anyone know a fix??
0 Likes
abhiraj691
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
its samsung strategy after update all s8 series facing the same issue.
0 Likes