Original topic:

can anyone suggest accessories for S10 lite, if you bought any recently?

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 07:49 PM)
SuperEl
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends, this is the question to all the members who recently purchased s10 lite for themselves or other, or enthusiast can please also help. 

So I just recently purchased S10 lite 2 days ago, now I am trying to find flip case and tempered glass screen protectors and any trusted USB-Type C cables but couldn't find any decent options , so can please help me or suggest me?

Thank you. 
0 Likes
22 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes only s10 lite filp cover is available on Samsung shop app else with USB c all other accessories like charger wireless pad Dex cable and HDMI cable are all same. what specific accessories are u looking for???
SuperEl
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
well the flipcase listed on Samsung India's site is compatible with Note10 lite only I don't know whether it would work with s10 lite or not?

though I am looking for USB C to USB A data cable which can work with all the traditional chargers as Adapter with phone had USB C to USB C type cable

did you say Samsung shopping app? I may have to check it out then, I will install that app from playstore in a while
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
sorry my mistake it's available for note 10 lite not s10 but you could wait for because when I bought my note 10 plus last year August end the accessories were just on Samsung website they only arrived in India around end of December and start of January 2020
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
this cable is also there on Samsung shop app else you could buy it from Amazon shopping I did get most of my accessories except for flip cover from Amazon
0 Likes
SuperEl
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah, i will check on Samsung shop app, seems like amazon, flipkart are the only place for now
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
sorry again my mistake for mentioning wrong
0 Likes
SuperEl
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
that is fine, no problem. it happens no worries.
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yeah check out on Amazon and Flipkart
0 Likes
SuperEl
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
so do you use bluetooth headsets?
can you suggest any?
0 Likes