Original topic:

camera

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 11:56 PM)
sandeep6469
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
In galaxy s8/s8plus and s9/s9plus 
There was a great feature that other phone companies never had that's the zoom option while moving the shot button left or right.
As that feature is taken out in the one uI version.

Why samsung why????
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

same question i asked lot of time 

sandeep6469
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
they are just becoming worst update by update...
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You can't say that, They've improved the software overall. They might have removed this feature which I also do miss but that doesn't mean you say their work of the One UI is worst. Developers remove features and add new features in place of that, like you have presets for Zoom now. That's also nice to have and matches the broader sense of phones with 100X. It's quick and precise to use, or it would have been a nightmare for 100X. Their SW design has been made keeping S20 and newer series in mind, not the older models and the same software is always given to all the phones which is good as people get good aspects of the SW that's been developed with a much broader sense.
0 Likes
sandeep6469
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
not talking about S20 or newer model
btw your S20 doesn't have a iris scanner.
ok fine accepted your point.
maybe newer model can have that.
but most of the costumers who were using s8 and s9 (plus) models.
where much more comfortable using the features in the old style that was more comfortable then compared to the new one.

I never said one UI is worst
I am saying they removed the way we use the features which was much more comfortable.

even the gestures were more classy than the new one.
if you have used older model then you can understand what I am trying to say.
0 Likes