Original topic:

camera showing fade out/ blur images. washed out images

(Topic created on: 03-27-2021 02:10 PM)
AdarshS21
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello 
Do you guys face issue with the new S21 camera . The clicked photos for the device when zoom in even by a small amount shows blurred image
 Pixels really get burst out. Even for the slightest amount of zoom to any photo whether it's portrait or single shot or landscape. Video is good but photos are still an issue. Do you guys have solution for this. The updates are of no use. Selfie and back camera both have the same issue. 
3 Comments
IgnitedImages
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try these things:
1. Clean the camera lens using a clean cloth
2. Check the pic resolution in the cam settings. It should be set to whatever is the maximum. That is either 108 MP or 12 MP depending on mode.
3. Check the pic quality. Should be set to best/finest.
If my answer is useful. Please mark it as solution.
0 Likes
AdarshS21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
so for just half an hour I took some shots.
Feedback. the camera lens focus works far better in natural light then LED. the lens auto focus the image and zoom depends on the lens. so the 64MP camera in the single shot cures the problem. I took some really distant images and tried to zoom. it works pretty fine. but actual problem comes in dim light. the lens fails in those surrounding circumstances. .
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes