Original topic:

camera quality reduced

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 12:47 AM)
munnabacks
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Now a days i m noticing that...the picture i shoot on my galaxy s9+  comes up with less clarity..no reset no setting change can undo the issue....what is the reason of this fiasco? Have anyone noticed the same problem? Kindly post solutions if anyone have
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤔 my s9 have no issue ..don't know about s9+
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i m s9+ user but i m not facing this issues in my s9+
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
flash software from service center once ..it can also happened if software is cracked or not fully installed
0 Likes
munnabacks
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
okay. bro
0 Likes
Being_human
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
samsung is degrading old phones camera processing quality, in each software updtae
iam also facing in my s9 plus .
especially front camera,
(to dear samsung :-
please don't give your usual suggestion like - remove the screen guard/case , factory reset,upto date software clean lens ,clear cache etc... i have done all these things but no solution)
POTROAST
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Iv noticed this for years... its sad bc i thought only Qpple did that type of stuff... i am under the impression they do it on purpose to make you want to purchase the newer  version... they do it in subtle ways like make the camera view more grainy and lower the quality of night time or evening shots... it's despicable and unscrupulous... im suprised they have not been sued.. they do it thru updates. If your phone is over 2-3 years old  they slow the processor and lower camera quality in sneaky ways.

GamerJo
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
every new update making my s9 slower. my 4 gb ram feels like nothing. had to clean memory and cache everytime, more than 10 times a day. i can feel that time delay, lagging etc because i use my phone 8+ hrs a day.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
POTROAST
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Im under the impression they are taking a page from apple and doing this on purpose.. smh

0 Likes