Original topic:

call waiting option is greyed out in my Samsung s7.

(Topic created on: 05-02-2018 04:48 PM)
somus
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
not able to turn on call waiting

0 Likes
12 Comments
santiago
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same problem with my s7 edge
0 Likes
msarvala
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Did not work,,,

0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform you that call waiting option also depends upon the network service provider. We suggest you to kindly contact the network service provider for the call waiting. Meanwhile you can once resetting the device settings from settings>>General management>>Reset>>Reset settings.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
VishS7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Similar problem on my Galaxy S 7 Indian varient.

I'm not even able to do a conference call.
0 Likes
Maryss7edge
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Did not work

0 Likes
Maryss7edge
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

This did not work. All started happening after recent update....along with error msg when I try and go into settings for phone I get msg about checking my sim card and network

0 Likes
Maryss7edge
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I did this and back to generic screen and still greyed out. I have Samsung Galaxy s7 edge from Straight talk and I tried calling my phone and it worked like it was before update..I then got another phone and called it while still on other line. The call waiting works! I still dont understand when I go into my phone settings it tells me to check the network or SIM card. But every thing is working! Weird.!I would highly suggest when you try and get a new theme read the reviews cause some are causing problems! 

0 Likes
Maryss7edge
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Same here after I did recent update Oct 2019 plus other issues like cant get phone to ring more than twice and missing calls

0 Likes
msarvala
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

****WORKED FOR ME****** JUST DIAL *43#
You can also directly dial and call *43# to activate call waiting, dial #43# to deactivate it, and *#43# for the status query. Hope this will help you activate call waiting on the Android ecosystem, in case you face any other problem regarding the same, you can let us know in the comment section below.