Original topic:

bixby voice...samsung india

(Topic created on: 09-19-2017 10:23 PM)
sheru
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
dear admin

we have the right to know why is that bixby is on hold for indian customers. we paid more money than any other country for s8 or s8 plus. no you are responsible now to answer us... rather than giving us the same answer, please respect this many indian customers frustration and answer us responsibily as why bixby voice is on hold for indians and when we can get bixby voice. pls stop testing our patients before it goes worse. we feel bad as like we are getting treated bad
23 Comments
ronnyshaw
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
dear samsung..
if you dont reply to this, then i can surely bet that you people dont respect the Indian customers and take us for granted..
w
*When is the bixby voice going to get delivered to our smartphone??..in my last query it was said that i will receive it by this September..?? is it coming by this September?? kindly answer.
Also do remember ...that the customer who can pay the price of the your greatest Flagship phone...can also pay the price for Apple Iphones..its just a matter of few bucks...dont you try to take us for granted..I wish to get a reply soon for this...kindly dont lead yourself to a downfall.
Regards.
An Indian Customer.
0 Likes
truebabbu
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Same feeling here
0 Likes
man9005
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
#buycott Samsung's next product , so that they know about the Indian customer value.
0 Likes
budy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
agreed