Original topic:

bixby voice appeal

(Topic created on: 08-25-2017 12:32 PM)
RG10LM10
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
by that wen will come s8 voice update even in note8 in india u have released but none that u r closing some bugs on it if u soon u will promt us or otherwise u have to face ur negative reviews and to my friends daily
0 Likes
7 Comments
shubham2005
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bc tum bixby use krogee english tumse boli nahi jaa rhi or kya command doge bixby ko? bc wait krle thoda
DKboSs
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
RG10LM10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
english daa oma
0 Likes
DKboSs
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
bhai konsi language me likha h ye
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We can understand that this is annoying to get same reply for Bixby voice update, as of now Bixby Voice is on hold due to some reasons in India. When it will be available for Indian users you will be notified via various modes of communication or you can check in Samsung newsroom for further information.
0 Likes
shubham2005
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
till today...i was thinking of buying galaxy note 8 but your services and all the shits are making me want to sell my galaxy s8 now😑😑😑we are your premium customers and you ate not even giving us services that we should have...#hatesamsung
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung did Indian users fools for 2 reasons.
1. Bixby delay.
2. Decrease in mobile price in less than 4 months.. for the same price now we are getting 128gb storage and 6gb ram.
i will not prebook samsung products
0 Likes