Original topic:

bezel less war

(Topic created on: 03-21-2019 09:51 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
It is quiet a part that smartphones manufactures are going to end the bezels but the  bezel less war bring some tech discontinuing facts . 

Those are 

1 no iris and led indicator are provided in s10 
2 s10 and other models like m a etc has some problem with the fingerprint scanner they seems not to work at all when you put the screen guard 

3 bezel less display carry the problem of case resistant because i am not talking about the s10 or only samsung . We can't use the get case for our protection of devices . Though s10 has ceramic glass it is resistant to damage.  When your luck is bad you drop it and it will break . 

4 mechanical pops this is also a major problem for the people who like to use the case to protect the smart devices  you can't use the case due to the pop ups 

5 bezels have tech which is best like s9 s8 note 9 note 8 have the tech of iris and led indicator which is quite useful in the secenarios like when i receive a call or message the led indicator lights up which quiet a advantage 

6 if the display was flat in the s9 then screen guard could easily fit in but edge display has this curse and same goes to note 9 8 and s8 . And now in s10 and latest upcoming smartphone by samsung or other manufacturers 

7 bezel less display also compromise the ip68 rate of the smart phone in recent years the feature is popular . As soon as the bezels a getting shorter and shorter this feature is being compromised.  See for the example there is no ip68 in a series 2k18 except in a8 plus .  But there was ip68 rating a series 2k17
This was the deal breaker for me . Beacuse i like to use the phone under water for some time . And i have no worries of rain falls . 

8 bezels are important for the tech. 

I am not against of any kind of smartphone available in the market but think before you see the things nor i am against of indisplay fingerprint at. all . Yes i like the samsung Electronics phones but not always . 

9 there is no problem with bezels at all .  the problem is that it is making a smartphone weaker and weaker. These days 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Copywrite
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
okay
0 Likes
Lucky790
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
& Pocket less..😝😝😀😀
0 Likes