Original topic:

benchmark of s11

(Topic created on: 11-25-2019 06:22 PM)
Galaxy S
i am just playing with you on your usual attitude on this community. honestly you have few points which i like about you but rest is nonsense. one more thing i had even recommended you for brand ambassador
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
we r Samsung lovers but that doesn't mean to accept less security bogus devices
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
but why bro I wasn't interested in becoming brand ambassador for the company what will I do to the company when company isn't listening to me on purpose . tell me why you selected me as brand ambassador for this company if you are from samsung guy ?? answer this
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
loving samsung blindly that's isn't my attitude at all bro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤓
0 Likes
Galaxy S
even i dont love Samsung blindly thats why i became an ambassador so i can put my point on the desk and help the company which i love to grow better
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Now we know how ur name is in that list lol @kawasaki
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no iris,no intelligent scan, no heartrate monitor sensor, old school like ultrasonic fingerprint....same camera aparture 1.5/2.4....bogus notch at top middle(Samsung launching wallpaper to hide that🤣🤣)....and you are saying it's best flagship?true flagships are 👉s8,s9, note9,note8,s10,s7........complete
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
only difference is here is with laser focus and 108 mp ka camera
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes but I will gurentee you...we will capture prominent photography than s11 also....because aperture is same as before