Original topic:

benchmark of s11

(Topic created on: 11-25-2019 07:03 PM)
37 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣 I dont care what ever the score is people will blindly take exynos version of chip set in our country this score doesn't matters in real life these are just for the tech reviewers normal consumers will not notice these things so its useless to post such things
Galaxy S
ya i can understand that not many will get this post but some will!!! please define 'doesn't matter' in your terms cause if we are on same page then , many of your comments doesn't matter at all in REAL LIFE. if you dont get the reference kindly go though your comment section 😇
Galaxy S
ohhh by the way get a real job in "real life". you put too much of your time in posting memes in your world of boo Samsung
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
showing truth to people isn't booing Samsung
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
useless device also
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you are using photography in your user name and criticizing the biggest camera thing happening in this industry
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@dj Its true that Samsung is leading in some scenarios when its about mobile phone photography, But just Increasing the Megapixels and **bleep** are just gimmicks. (I am not trying to say S11's camera is nothing or useless but its just an upgrade). I read somewhere

"Many claims about megapixels in consumer and phone cameras, while technically correct, are mostly marketing blather, because there's no attempt to compare the fields of view and thus the effective angular resolution. This is why you'll be able to take much higher resolution images with a 20-megapixel DSLR than you can take with your 41-megapixel phone camera."
And I agree with this.
Galaxy S
ohh so two big time Samsung "lovers" are here!!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro I am not criticizing those scores or criticizing the Samsung I am telling the truth by those memes secondly if samsung isn't have any plans to listen fo customers then it's better to play a war on such things am I right or am I right
0 Likes