Galaxy S
Share your questions, concerns and experiences in the Galaxy S series, S20 forum and find help from members of the Samsung community.

Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

colour splash

Posted in: Galaxy S

hiii , i am using galaxy s7 device . and it hase some white areas on the edges of the display but the touch screen has nothing so i went to the service center they said it has a colour splash so what does colour splash means ????

Oreo Update for s8/s8+

Good news for Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ owners! Samsung is going to release Android Oreo BETA TESTING by 27th November 2017 for US versions. S8 and S8+ may get selfie focus and live focus mode after the software update which doesn't require dual camera...

Posted by: jay007
Active Level 3

S7 edge 2017

Does Samsung is planning to launch the new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 2017 edition with 6 GB ram and 128 GB internal storage I think it is doing

Galaxy s8/s8+ Beta program starting soon

Some users on reddit has discovered that Samsung is going to launch the beta program soon. Supported devices:Galaxy S8 / Galaxy S8 plus (with Sprint, T-Mobile contract or unlocked version)https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS8/comments/79rxw6/i_found_the_...

Posted by: girn
Active Level 3