Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Always on display

Posted in: Galaxy S

Always on display in my S 7 edge goes out after few seconds. Is this the norm or as the name suggests, the display of clock etc. should be always on.

Posted by: RSharma
Beginner Level 2

after upgrade

smetymz it goes automatically silent means logo is on general mode and all volumes are full but thn too it wil jus vibrate after few couple of hrs it jus becomes normal and second thing youtube smetym playback retry error like i have to restart my ph...

Posted by: ibbu37
Beginner Level 2

Hyperlapse please

I bought Galaxy S6 just because of its marvellous camera, now when I came to know that Hyperlapse will be kept exclusive for S7 series I feel a little disappointed. Please make Hyperlapse mode available for S6 series.

can I get a gear vr at Rs 1990 now

Hello Samsung I bought my s7 edge on November 2016. Can I get a gear vr at Rs 1990 now ? My retailer did not tell me anything about the offer at that time. Today I knew one of my friend has got a gear vr with s7 at 1990 rupees. So I am eager to know ...

Posted by: Bana
Active Level 4

stability updates for s7 edge

Samsung rolling out 98 mb stability update for S7 edge in UK don't know when it'll roll out for S7 edge in India still facing issues like sudden random restart of my S7 edge Samsung already rolled out two updates in UK for model SM-935F and SM-930F o...

Phone crashed

I was reviewing images on my S7 edge and the phone crashed and restarted after which my Images (Camera folder) from the memory card are gone. Please help to recover the files.

Posted by: Suvrat
Beginner Level 2