Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

There are star videos taken in Galaxy S23 Ultra Hyperlapse mode, in Switzerland, where I had a vacation.I was able to record the stars and galaxies... View Post

Samsung plz remove one ui 6.1 its not good update for u guyz completely destory aod and and many more thing in the verison 6.1 iam very much unhappy... View Post

How to skip an alarm for 1 day or many days? I've schedule as M-F, however instead of turn off the entire alarm i want to skip particular day. I... View Post

There is a problem with my s21 fe microphone. While recording some back noise is audible but the voice is very low that too audible when spoken loud.... View Post

Successfully installed new software security patch level April 2024 without any green line issue  View Post

Got the security patch of April 2024. Not idea about what bugs it's gonna fix if someone know then please let me know. Also let me know the sizes... View Post

We should launch a complaint to #Samsung for its buggy SECURITY PATCH update. After installing APRIL 2024 SECURITY PATCH. Literally every... View Post