Original topic:

battery issues

(Topic created on: 12-30-2020 09:50 AM)
abhisheksingam
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi friends. My battery is shuffling differently after charging it shown me 1 day as  1d 20 hr,next day it shown me 1d 19 hr then in next day it shown me 1 d 19 hr today again it shown me 1 d 18 hr. Why is it reflecting please let me know us.if any settings need to be changed I will change it out. Kindly suggest me.
8 Comments
JIM
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It is Common for all devices, Depending upon the temperature of the device the charging speeds may vary. It is to prevent the device from overheating while charging.
0 Likes
jenild10
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This might be due to the connection between your cable and phone might not be proper. If its not proper, your phone will not be able to measure the power rating it required and will not charge in the speed which it had to with power rating rated for it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
my connection is good. this is new phone I have purchased on August month itself.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
any settings need to be changed
0 Likes
eng20hasan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi
0 Likes
MoonStarrer
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It happens according to your usages. And it is a standard time with "conditioned" usages. If you want to increase or enhance your battery life, put unnecessary apps to sleep and turn on Battery Saver if you want.
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Battery life changes like that depends on your use
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be informed that  battery life depends on the users usage. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes