Original topic:

battery drain

(Topic created on: 01-03-2018 04:33 AM)
omarnagi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
battery started to drain quick directly after last update , normally it tooks my phone a day and half to go off and charge it again .. the phone is new i bought it on last october and i use it with caution no game even is installed on phone just few social media and the battery life time is good after checking it status . is there any way to avoid this drain without factory restoring and in future do any new updates is going to low the battery life time and performance ?
0 Likes
15 Comments
Subzero355
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
same issue here, it's said to be that this will be resolved in the next updates
omarnagi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i hope that too .. the point is that the phone is brand new, even I'm using a portable wifi to avoid using the mobile data ... since samsung announced that their devices battery won't be changed easily im using all the ways just for battery saving 🙄
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
u r correct...same issue with my s7 edge..UAE varient....samsung is not bothered with customers facing issues...better to buy Google phones...atleast theysend regular updates...not like samsung...no updates for 2 months..😁😁
omarnagi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
unfortunately i think that is my next step i was tending to buy a Note 8 but after the last issues of battery i overlooked my decision 💔
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Please raise a query on there FB page..
Hamzi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same issue
Bappi1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same issue. raise your voice loud,guys.
Galaxy S
same issue in my phone
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Shame on you Samsung👊👊...so may complaints for battery drain n u guys are doing nothing....