Original topic:

battery drain problem and Bixby also

(Topic created on: 09-04-2017 10:02 PM)
manuprasadkk
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
When I got my s8 last updated after all that my battery drain fastly even am not using also. then automatically came Bixby home some times. Now days am charging phone in a day 3 or more times .and full charging time are increased that time phone are over heating too much when am charging not using any applications in background Wi-Fi is off but phone getting more heating
10 Comments
Aafi1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
suggest you change the setting to optimal level. delete unwanted apps and keep the phone to lowest settings. this will improve the lowers
0 Likes
manuprasadkk
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Am already checked that way and reset the phone also no way rectify
0 Likes
Aafi1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it worked for me when i switched from iphone to samsung. i was having battery problem and it use to drain in like may be 2 to 3 hours from full to zero... i spent alot in chaing IC. battery at least 4 to 5 times but problem was still there. then i bought s8 and deleted everything from iphone and gabe it to my wife. shes still using it and the battery life is 7 to 8 hours lolz....still if you experience the problem then i recomend take it to the service center as the piece may be faulty
0 Likes
Tammam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My S8 phone battery is draining fast also after the last update .. I need to cherge it twice a day campared to once for two days before the update .. please samsung fix that problem quickly in the next update
0 Likes
Pu001
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same problems
0 Likes
ishak1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hello
0 Likes
TajMuhammad
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i have sam problem after the last updat
0 Likes
FatimaZahra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
my problem is the battery
0 Likes
Neilrose
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
just check & clear the Cached data of your mobile. 1ad530df-5346-494b-8143-733d09f8a8a3.jpg
0 Likes