Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

battery drain issue of s9+

(Topic created on: 12-30-2019 11:00 AM)
lalittt123
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
After beta 3 update my s9+ battery is draining very fast. 

Is there anybody facing the same issue ??
6 Comments
Solution
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
After update morethan unuse features turn on so you have to turn of / Uninstall unuseful apk / features
OR
Follow some step to save your battery life-
go to setting click on device CARE click on battery option click on 3dot top on right side click on setting and turn on all option (click on put unused apps to sleep and scrool left and select1 day)

if it is helpful for u than click on 3dot (top on comment right side) and accept solution
0 Likes
lalittt123
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
already enabled still performance is very poor
0 Likes
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro i have faced this this issue on s10 plus, then i hard reset my phone and that problem get solved. you may try
lalittt123
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ok will try and let u knw
0 Likes
Solution
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Clear your cache partition. You may ask yourself, what does clearing the cache on my cell/actually do?  The cache partition contains most of the temporary files, logs and remembered bits from the various applications on your Android device.  They can also be left over files from before your last Android update.  If that happens your device could be trying to use stored files that are not meant for your current version of Android.  Think of it the same way you think of your browser cache.  Just like a browser cache, sometimes those stored bits cause more problem than they solve and so it is a good idea to delete the cache periodically.

Wiping the cache will NOT delete your apps or your data or your configuration.  It will simply delete the temporary junk.

This can resolve MANY problems:

Black Screen of Death (BSoD)
Slow performance of apps
Lag in the User Interface
Apparently random errors and failures
Samsung_Support6
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689
We can guide you further if the issue persists after performing the specified steps.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes