Original topic:

bad battety backup on any samsung devices with exynos chip

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 09:10 AM)
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have galaxy s9 and currently my battery backup is around 3.30 hour or 4 hour max with mild usage. That is unacceptable. And i can also see people with latest samsung falgship devices are also facing the same issue. 
    If we are paying hefty amount then expectations are also high. But what we get overheating device and high battery drain. All of this because exynos chip set. Why don't they change it with snapdragon.

If they don't change they will definitely loose their future customers. I agree that their one ui is good and i love their theme but not at the cost of battery backup and overheating device. 

Do you agree guys?

ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro, i have done this multiple times too, it doesn't increase battery life. by the way thanks for input.🤘🏼
0 Likes
Galaxy S
ok then will you try one more thing
0 Likes
Galaxy S
just visit to this link I have given some best tips there in first comment

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Battery-drain-issue-in-m21/td-p/5322351
0 Likes
Galaxy S
and also reply me whether it was useful for you or not so I can improve myself
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i have already tried a
most of the solutions which you have commented in that link. and the ones which i haven't tried are essential for my work so can't turn them off. 😅 but i appreciate your effort bro. 👌🏼
0 Likes
Galaxy S
thanks dear
Galaxy S
The only reason is Exynos. Snapdragon has excellent battery life. We should be suing Samsung for inferior chips, but all of us have 'chalta hai' attitude here
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i totally agree with you 👍. exynos is the reason behind all this trouble.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

one ui is use less in battery one UI is the main reason behind this

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
1. Update process.. Compared to other brands Samsung update process not as secure through ota. Thats the reason this issues.. You can use smartswitch pc to update over ota for glitch free experience atleast for major updates like change in boot loader, kernel and android version. Or visit service center.