Original topic:

bad battety backup on any samsung devices with exynos chip

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 10:02 AM)
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have galaxy s9 and currently my battery backup is around 3.30 hour or 4 hour max with mild usage. That is unacceptable. And i can also see people with latest samsung falgship devices are also facing the same issue. 
    If we are paying hefty amount then expectations are also high. But what we get overheating device and high battery drain. All of this because exynos chip set. Why don't they change it with snapdragon.

If they don't change they will definitely loose their future customers. I agree that their one ui is good and i love their theme but not at the cost of battery backup and overheating device. 

Do you agree guys?

44 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes right now all mobile have faced battry drain issue send feedback to samsung wait for next update
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes you are absolutely correct the one ui is not completely optimized that's the reason the battery is draining very fast..some updates should fix this
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you are correct but the main culprit behind this is exynos chip. snapdragon have better battery backup than exynos.
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
S10lite with SD855 even has this battery drain issue...its because of the new UI...
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Its becuse one ui not optimized properly for battery backup
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

then better use dark mode all the times 

Milind06
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
u r absolutely right
Galaxy S
dear @ajpatel1812, just do one thing, try to wipe cache partition in your phone, it will not delete any of your data it will just some junk files and temporary files only and it will give you better battery life
I hope you liked this tip so accept my solution by clicking three dots 🤗
Galaxy S
thanks for like you can accept my solution by clicking three dots 🤗 dear
0 Likes