Original topic:

as I told to my buddies that I will make the review on this

(Topic created on: 12-10-2018 10:07 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Feature that I  loved on one ui beta and what are its benefits in our life what are its flaws 

Feature that I loved most

1 gestures Samsung has taken the gestures into whole new level  they implementeled the handy gestures method as compaired to others they implemented the separate button type gestures for each different functions  back home and recents 

2 lift to wake up this made iris and face I'd more faster as compaired to oreo it is as handy for those who don't use biometrics  that is in oreo we have to wait to unlock the phone but in the pie beta the phone unlocks as we pick it up

3 it is handy as Samsung told that they focused to use with one handed that is why they named it one ui  I use my phone with my left hand and it is easy to handle the software but be care full while using one handed the phone might fall from our hands so I prefer to use it with both hands as i am concerned about the glass of phone 

4 faster ui experience in oreo the software was bit laggy but not too much in this beta build the software became bit faster thanks to the feature called reduce the animation this will help you to go faster ui experience  

5 dark mode or call night mode it is just battery saver nothing at all is different from dark theme  just ordinary but use full if you want to safe the juice 

I am using it whole day so as to give more good review as you guys asked me to do it so the apps working fine the have little bugs others users I don't but they will tell you better

6 Bixby improved a little 

7 dark theme also helps me to clearly in the system but does not works with other apps like YouTube or any other third party app you have to still use the blue light filter in order to go complete dark means when you look screen in dark it preferable to use blue light

8 made bio metrics faster as I mentioned above 

9 screen optimizer is also great feature 

10 battery life improved due to the night mode 

Flaws that I hate in this ui 

1 gestures feels clunky though it is good 

2 apps have bugs  it is because of beta I think 

3 I always wanted Bixby offline it is okay but needs lot of improvements 

4 no app lock provided hope Samsung would consider it 

5 no speed indicator provided hope Samsung should consider this 

6 some time it feels quite boring to use one ui 

7 accessibility notification it is annoying totally annoying I didn't like it at all always stucked in my notification panel yuck 

8 app icons does not looks too good 

Now camera improvements 

1 scene optimizer great 

2 whole new ai camera liked it tells me that when shots are blurred and which shot is best . Tells me to check the blurred photo happens due to fast movement 

3 give me every info about the last photo 

4 seperate mode for video recording feels less handy as compaired to oreo hope Samsung should consider it 

Apps improvements 

All handy options came down from top to bottom in order to use the apps more conveniently  such as contacts in dialer apps shifted to bottom on the bezels 

My files option to the bottom really good and other apps too 

Except for the voice recorder the options are on top also in themes and galaxy apps store they all are in top of the screen 

7 Comments
galaxy97
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
useful one
manu1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
nice review
mamali1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
such long review😄
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
👍🏼 Nice
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
review is long how can you expect it will be short I have mentioned every detail aspect of one ui
Sunny
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
have you tried any third-party launchers bro??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no
0 Likes