Original topic:

airtel VoLTE and VoWiFi not working on Galaxy S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 04:54 PM)
Chromaniac
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Have been trying to get help from airtel for two days now. Zero support. Samsung customer guy also told me that I would have to deal with airtel regarding this. Jio Sim works fine. Both features are working. What to do? 
28 Comments
Chromaniac
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

airtel has more or less told me that volte is not supported on s10 lite yet. s10 lite is however listed on their vowifi page. samsung really should get involved here and work with airtel to ensure that both features work on airtel devices properly. right now, i am stuck in a place where i cannot make or receive calls on airtel sim because of this huge mess. 

0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Try it without the Jio sim.
0 Likes
Chromaniac
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I got a new jio sim on the third day. Phone was exclusively on airtel for the first two.
0 Likes
Deveshiauto
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I was facing the same problem with airtel. Then I changed my airtel sim with a new one and now it is showing.

0 Likes
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
contact customer care by mail ..
0 Likes
Amirtharaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
surely it has to work...no restriction done on the basis of handset....hence pls again strongly communicate with helpline...surely it will work.
0 Likes
Chromaniac
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Been trying for two days. Jio SIM worked out of the box. Airtel keeps on replying that I should wait for phone to get supported in future.
0 Likes
Rsreddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
is it dual volte supported ?
0 Likes
Chromaniac
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am pretty sure it is. Jio is in second slot. Phone doesn't even show VoLTE setting for it. It just works. VoLTE option appears for airtel sim. So definitely dual VoLTE and dual VoWiFi.
0 Likes