Original topic:

after the s9 and note 9 gets one ui 2.1 now feels like

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 08:36 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

thank you samsung now i can stop being carry and finally can stop the roast against it 

amazing thanks samsung for listening to my memesamazing thanks samsung for listening to my memes
Amazing thanks samsung

grand finalegrand finale
Grand finale

now it feels like every thing is complete after a very long battle against samsungnow it feels like every thing is complete after a very long battle against samsung
Now everything is complete after a very long battle against samsung

from s9 and note 9 usersfrom s9 and note 9 users
From s9 and note 9 users

mean while a71 usersmean while a71 users
Meanwhile a71 users

this is me after the whole lot of fight against samsung now i can finally and peace fully stop memes and if you felt bad sorry but it was neccesary to hit the wave and break samsung into pieces so that they cannot repeat the same mistakes ever againthis is me after the whole lot of fight against samsung now i can finally and peace fully stop memes and if you felt bad sorry but it was neccesary to hit the wave and break samsung into pieces so that they cannot repeat the same mistakes ever again
This is me after the whole lot of fight against samsung now I can finally and peace fully stop memes and if you felt bad then sorry but its was neccessary to hit the wave and break samsung into pieces so that they cannot repeat the same mistakes ever again

now those who fought with me in the ways now I am truly thankful to you guys to make this happen and helping me to bring the Samsung on the knees this is what I call the customer power so thank you guys for supporting me and supporting and following me 

12 Comments
mani7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i don't received any update on my note 9
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's not in your mobile....search in website and install it by smart switch around 5gb ...otherwise wait for ota update in device
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

OTA is not available yet you can use smart switch to update it 

0 Likes
monark19
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
tomandjerry b tha 😂 aapne sath he also raised the voice against Samsung
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

main wohi toma and jerry hoon 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

memes ki style dekh ke samjh nahi aya kya name change se kuch jada hi faa.rk pada hai 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/back-with-the-main-account/td-p/4309544.  I was the main progenitor behind this whole time raising voice against Samsung 

monark19
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yup i know bhai but name change hua toh pata hi nhi chala 😂😂😂
0 Likes
Tinku92
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
s9 plus ko kab milaga update
0 Likes