Original topic:

after the recent oreo update in my s7 edge my phone is getting restarted!

(Topic created on: 07-05-2018 02:35 PM)
gowtham14
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
worst update
8 Comments
M00n00
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
before update all of u were complainig to samsung now samsung has released update you are unmerciful against it please respect to your mobile company when you have bought its flagship phone then s7 edge is an old phone and it has 2 years old and you should not expect to samsung for fast support .. i hope samsung release a basic up for us !!!

thank you

samsung support team
iran
0 Likes
Anvardheen
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay.. but entire phone performance got negative.. Now taking long for full charge.. coz after update fast charge is not working
Slayer1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Lol. As I mentioned earlier, there are no issues with fast charging. In fact it charges even quicker now (90 Minutes). And also there are no issues with performance. There's so much improvement in performance. Now this phone boots up even quicker than iphone 8. And the only issue is of battery, which drains a bit quicker. So stop fakin brute.
Phoenix7
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i dont have any problem in oreo... a bit fast animations.... performance definitly increased... fast charging: 1 hrs 15 mins to full charge, i got that even before... not much battery drain... no powersaver mode is used.... i m getting battery better than nougut... You should check where your phone is wrong before blaming samsung..... 75d7fcd2-a481-492a-ba62-fbbd22bb5108.jpg
Anvardheen
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
see not all phone facing problem but most of the phones are facing fast charging issue .. before it charged very quickly now taking 1 hour to charge 10%

I tried with some other S7 edge fast charging charger too same. I hope this is one of bug in s7 edge update.. hope it will be resolved in the next patch.. You before oreo I got updated after that phone got continuously restarted and very very slow..
0 Likes
admin_1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Dear Thread Starter,

The logs you shared is corrupted. Please replicate the issue and send to us the logs thru Error Report.

We will analyze the issue you face in your phone with the logs you will provide.

Thank you.
0 Likes
Anvardheen
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks Samsung.. now taking 1 hour for 10% in fast charging mode
0 Likes
sayyedyaseen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
oreo update ofter my edge7 is very slow charging problum take full charge 6to 8 hours