Original topic:

after recent update on S10 device issues started

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 05:26 PM)
chirag19s
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Members, how many of you have done an quick update announced for S10 devices. 
I started facing and experiencing issues with network connectivity and wifi connectivity after the recent update  below enclosed is the image for your reference. 

Stability of WiFi is really a worst case now. Phone device keyboard gets hang too fast 

Whats the solution?

10 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Send error feedback to Samsung hope they slove in next update
0 Likes
chirag19s
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
is it possible to share it through samsung community
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
go to member home page i round + symbol click and error report you see go there write your issue
0 Likes
chirag19s
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

I have shared through the same as you requested

veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
ok bro now wait
0 Likes
ramkd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
soft reset cache partition..
chirag19s
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
have done that and followed this step many times. but still no success in resolving this issue
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
chirag19s
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have already registered wirh log report on samsung members app only. and why to do the reset of device for WI-FI issues which took place after recent update of OS. And I am taking about WiFi issue and not regarding network issues. my issue is still not resolved and still persist
0 Likes