Original topic:

after latest update s21ultra hangs and heats too much

(Topic created on: 02-21-2021 10:53 PM)
Anilbhar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Phone hangs and heats too much after this latest update, camera hangs gallery hangs and phone heats tooobtioo too much please samsung do somthing 
9 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Whats toobtioo 😂. Reep 1 lakh ruppes phone hang 🙄
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Prolly last update of S21 series
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Try resetting your device once and if it does not work go to service centre , they will help you ..
0 Likes
Anilbhar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Resetting after using phone for few days and specially when it costs 1 lac rs is not logical
GSMGSM
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
exactly i don't understand why the community members most of the times suggest to reset even flagship phones
0 Likes
Galaxy S
mera too nai ho raha hai boro hang or heating problem,makhan chal raha hai..
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anilbhar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
All of these suggestions are of no use please try to optimized your Exynos hardware with software, my friend have snapdragon unit which have none of these problems and one more things pictures clicked from his camera is better, mine camera score is 8 his 10. So please work on Exynos 2100 and optimise it like snapdragon or better, its your i house chip and u are not able to make it better that's a shame, well I already have spent my money my only option is to wait for you guys to work on Exynos and make it better, fingercreossed.
0 Likes
Anilbhar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Camera app hangs when changing mods and click pics in 108MP mode
0 Likes