Original topic:

after debloating the android my experience

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 07:18 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

many days ago I debloated my android smartphone i am sharing my experience  true experience I got while debloating the android 

1 I get longer battery life than on average usage on my device at early days I used to get 4hrs screen on time with  bloatwares installed now i easily get up to 6 to 8hrs screen on time with an easy load on the processor 

2 heating and performance man debloating it I get peak performance  of the phone even with 60hz screen I get a very smooth experience like a 120hz screen refresh rate that is the laggy performance of the phone gone in the air  and heat up the processor reduced in much amount that drastic reduction while playing content on the phone that is now it able to maintain 30 40 degrees earlier it reaches around 40 to 45 now it went way down to 30 -37 degree on the processor which is quite normal even with the heavy tasks it is able to maintain 30 37 degrees of heat minor warm-up but it's able to achieve the reducing temperature 30 to 37 

performance while gaming now it's straight locked to 60 fps with minor drop 58 59 fps that happens a lot less, earlier it drops to 30 - 45 fps but debloating it remains in a 60hz way too locked as well as while gaming it maintains again 35 to 37 degrees unlike most of the Samsung smartphone does even high-end flagship suffers this problem 

3 battery life increased drastically which is now with aod on it drops 1 per cent in 2hrs before that 1 per cent per hour 

4 storage and ram optimisation improved a lot 

list of apps I debloated from my s9 to achieve maximum performance and maximum battery life on my s9 

1 ar emoji 

2 Microsoft apps word, PowerPoint and excel 

3 link to windows 

4 my galaxy 

5 chrome customisation 

6 chrome 

7 Bixby voice and google assistance

8 Gmail 

9 hide notch 

10 android 10 natives theming under developer option 

11 got rid of  fonts 

12 inbuilt dictionary 

13 deco pic 

14 kids mode 

15 basic dreams 

16 mirror link 

17 android auto 

18 car mode stub 

19 google vr service 

20 theme store 

21 link Indian

22 kids home 

23 sticker camera 

24 Samsung push  service 

25 google text output 

26 Samsung text to output 

27 tall cutout

28 web user manual 

29 Bixby voice wake up 

30 Samsung daily 

31 facebook and its related apps 

all these apps are gone and the performance got a lot better than having these apps on the phone 

Samsung Garbage should remain under garbage 

24 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
the best 👍👍
Galaxy S
😂 Great work dude
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
wow
RishabhJangir
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
not garbage man respect the device you use... these are useless for you but useful for many too
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

there are alternative all these apps why to keep those garbage apps any way just to eat battery life, eat more ram or make the phone slow down why not I say those apps are garbage when it cost everything moreover I respect the device which I use that's why I got rid of those apps for good just to attain good performance and battery life and optimised storage how come you say that those are useful when they aren't well optimised for the system answer this. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
anything you don't use and because of partnerships giving bloatware just lying there using battery and storage in background is actually a garbage in my opinion and this is least possible thing we can do to stop them.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
are rishabh babu ... ie aap aapne nehi hataoge to samsung khud hata dega kuch din bad because already they have planned for it ... so it's better to adapt now ourselves without those 🤣🤣🤣👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

ab kuch bolna hai kya 

0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Nice. Can you share the procedure on how to get rid of them. I am assuming other method but not definitely using rooting. Is it using the disable command using the console? a detailed explanation would be very helpful. And are these apps named with the same names in every samsung model phone?