Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

about google play music mp3 player replacement

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 08:54 AM)
Udara95
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I bought a new M02 Phon. But it did not have the Google play music player. I downloaded it from google play store. But that player is not working now and you have to play mp3 songs with a player called you tube music. But even if the player is open, the songs are not loaded. I would like to express my displeasure to Samsung for introducing a non-working app like this despite having a very good player.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Google Play Music is no longer available on Google Play Store.

If you having problems with YouTube Music therefore you can download Samsung Music Player from Galaxy Store.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution. 😊

View solution in context

18 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Google Play Music is no longer available on Google Play Store.

If you having problems with YouTube Music therefore you can download Samsung Music Player from Galaxy Store.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution. 😊
Udara95
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I cant find out equalizer in Samsung Music Player🤔
Udara95
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It has some good facilities. But the lack of an eqalizer is a drawback.
Galaxy S
Now Google play Music is not there. However you can play music from the Samsung Music Player. I also used the Google play Music earlier. Now I am using the Samsung Music Player 😊
Udara95
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung Music Player has some good facilities. But the lack of an eqalizer is a drawback.
Galaxy S
Hi there Samsung Music does have an equalizer. Just follow my screenshots to figure it out

You can have a custom Equalizer as well.

Hope this helps!Screenshot_20211023-230904_Samsung Music_99542.jpgScreenshot_20211023-230915_SoundAlive_99543.jpgScreenshot_20211023-230926_SoundAlive_99544.jpg
Udara95
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
🤔💔Screenshot_20211023-231531_SoundAlive.jpg
Galaxy S
What phone is this?
Udara95
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
M02s