Original topic:

about Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 08-01-2019 01:46 PM)
Shivurock
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S8 is a wonderful and awesome phone it has many different features that are really amazing I am using since 2017. Samsung Galaxy S8 plus having Android Pie Android Pie OS . It is a very special features phone which is really awesome and makes my work very easy. This wonderful phone has 4GB ram 64 GB internal storage and 12 megapixels HD camera it's really mind blowing because this camera has made my life very special I really swear I'm getting lots of likes in FB due to this special camera. My each and every picture mind blowing this camera has special addition that creates the pic very awesome. Galaxy S8 plus having super power backup battery which always gives awesome power backup and keeps my phone always standby. I have never used my phone Keypad Android Pie has given us such a special features with bixby I always use voice bixby for chatting for my email and my other works I want take lots of time to text others I use just bixby voice and I will send the messages for everyone.  I and I want to speak about Samsung pay. I have never use my credit cards or debit cards in my pocket I am using Samsung Galaxy pay so I can be easily just using my wonderful Samsung S8 I am really happy with this mobile. If I talk about security of mobile it's running with kenox software show it has secured my phone very well and I can easily see that my phone is very well secure and safe. Even I am using Samsung Galaxy Buds. I am really enjoying the effect from my Samsung Galaxy buds. It gives the great effect and sounds very clearly. And it keeps my ears secure and whenever I go for running I will enjoy the songs because of Galaxy Buds it give such a a wonderful joy and happnes when I hear from that. I am using the Samsung Galaxy phones since I got the job I am the great fan of Samsung Galaxy some 2010 and I started using Samsung duo so I felt very special about Samsung mobiles from there I am using each and every series of the Samsung phones even now also I am using the Samsung phone only because I have become a great fan. I am waiting for Samsung Galaxy S10 and I trust Samsung company that will give me the most special features which makes me very special in front of others. I wish Samsung should be your top company because today a new Samsung mobile made me a top best worker in my company because I do my work in this Samsung Galaxy S8 only I don't use any laptop or any other things thank you Samsung I like to end my words I love you a lot Samsung🥰
1 Comment
shreyamishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Thanks for sharing

0 Likes